ZippyREVs is an online survey platform, to provide and manage a panel internet based marketing research activities as well as to provide service of monetization of application/website for the developers. (“ZippyREVs or we or us”).
The Platform empowers developers/ publishers to monetize their mobile apps and websites as well as collect insights and feedback from their users to improve the overall experience.
The Sites and the content uploaded to the Sites are available to be viewed by any person browsing the internet but only a person, who has agreed to the User Terms, is able to make relevant provided activities (the ” User or Individual or developer”)
Once you click “I agree” you will be deemed to have agreed to the User Terms and a legally binding contract, incorporating those User Terms, will then exist between the User and ZippyREVs in relation to your use of the platform.”
If you do not want to agree to these User Terms, you should navigate away from this page.
If you agree become User and use the platform, you may be asked to provide certain personal information to us (User Information). You promise that the User Information you provide is true, accurate and complete.
You must not allow any third party to access the Sites using your username and password and make use of the Sites on your behalf.
Users do not have an automatic entitlement to Membership and ZippyREVs may, at its sole discretion, elect to: refuse your request as member or granted, suspend, terminate or restrict your account at any time, including but not limited to the occurrence of incident reason. The Sites will usually be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week or as otherwise stated on the Sites.
ZippyREVs may terminate your account of the ZippyREVs program if it considers that you have abused your user terms including for the following reasons:
- Giving false or misleading information in your Member profile.
- Creating multiple ZippyREVs accounts.
- ZippyREVs also reserves the right to terminate your account if it considers that you have breached these Terms and Conditions of user.
If your account is terminated by ZippyREVs, your account will be closed and cannot be accessed further.
ZippyREVs, our licensors, affiliates own all:
- The content of the Site;
- The figures, and design of the Site;
- The bundle of the materials on the Site; and
- The intellectual property rights (if any) subsisting in the above works. The trademark, logo, service mark and trade name showed on the Site are, unless otherwise stated, the registered and unregistered Trademark of ZippyREVs. Using our trademark may only be used by you with the approval of us.
Your use of the Sites does not grant to you any ownership or like interest in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Sites or any intellectual property rights subsisting in any of those things.
Developers/ Publishers may not place ZippyREVs code on website/applications with content that violates any of the content guidelines. Some examples include content that is adult, violent or advocating racial intolerance.
ZippyREVs may not encourage website/applications that include:
- The content of the Site;
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Beer or hard alcohol or tobacco or tobacco related products
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organization
- Pornography, adult or mature content (including suggestive or sexual dialogue, language, and situations
- Excessive profanity
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Prescription drugs
- Hacking/cracking content
- User generated content (such as forums)
- Weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on or limit the legal rights of others
In consideration of disclosure of the Confidential Information to the Recipient, it is agreed that:
1. “Confidential Information” means all information (whether in written, oral, visual or machine readable form and whether disclosed before or after the date of this Agreement) of a confidential nature of or about the Discloser that is disclosed to the Recipient in the course of the Project, except information that:
(a) is rightfully known to or in the possession or control of the Recipient and is not subject to an obligation of confidentiality on the Recipient;
(b) is disclosed to the Recipient by a third party which it reasonably believes was entitled to disclose it;
(c) the Recipient develops independently without use of the Confidential Information; and
(d) the Discloser discloses to any person or entity without imposing confidentiality restrictions
2. “Permitted Disclosee” means
(a) any person to whom the Discloser authorises disclosure of the Confidential Information;
(b) Those of the Recipient’s employees, subcontractors and advisors who have a need to know and only to the extent that each such employee, subcontractor or advisor has a need to know and is under an obligation to keep the Confidential Information confidential.
3. The Recipient, in relation to the Confidential Information, must:
(a) only use it for the purpose of the Project;
(b) keep it confidential;
(c) not disclose it to any person other than a Permitted Disclosee or as required by law or to its legal advisers; and
(d) on request by the Discloser, return to the Discloser any or originals or copies in the Recipient’s possession (except that the Recipient may keep an archival copy of the Confidential Information, subject to its confidentiality obligations under this Agreement).
4. Developer should provide us the profiling information (Like age, gender, location, etc.) of his user database and be noted that ZippyREVs will never ask for user information like name, email id and contact number. No payments will be done for profiling the users. The profiling questions will be shared with the developer before asking the same with the users.
5. Developer is paid for every survey completion. Any user, if drop out during the survey or not qualified for the survey will NOT be paid. All payments will be paid within 20 working days on request from the developer. Example: If developer requests payment on January 1st, we will make the payment within next 20 working days.
6. ZippyREVs is not responsible for incentivising any of the developer’s users. The developers’ can plan and implement the incentives they want to pay their users. Also any user related concerns have to be taken care by the developer and ZippyREVs will not be held responsible for this.
7. Developer during the period of this agreement with ZippyREVs should neither share/ use their user database nor share this idea with another company for market research purposes.
8. The user data will be strictly used for the sole purpose of taking surveys only.
9. The terms and conditions will be revised every quarter based on legal/experiential and environmental dynamics
APPLICABLE LAWS & JURISDICTION